Autonomous wheel-driven robots
All-terrain robots, ideal for medium-sized to large sites
Autonomous robots on patrol. The wheel-driven robots combine cutting-edge technology from multiple fields.
Sophisticated AI algorithms enable the robots to operate autonomously within an individually defined scope. In addition, the robots are equipped with precise sensors for heat and infrared light. Thanks to an integrated DUAL-spectrum PTZ camera (pan, tilt, zoom), thermal-imaging robots can reliably recognise humans and machines at a distance of several hundred metres. With the integrated video analysis system, the robots are able to determine which incidents should be reported to security specialists.
The technology on board each robot can be flexibly upgraded for specific deployments.
Features of the wheel-driven robot
- Autonomous 24-hour patrols along individually programmed routes
- Reliable detection of people and faces thanks to intelligent video monitoring
- Detection of persons at a distance of up to 30 metres
- Disinfection of surfaces, equipment and vehicles by spraying hot mist
- Several robots can be deployed and coordinated as a team – thanks to high-performance antennas (connected via wireless mesh or broadband 4G networks)
- Video monitoring in 360-degree panoramic view
- Good off-road capability even in case of road damage (soft rubber tyres, heavy-duty suspension)
- Operates in the dark thanks to high-performance infrared and thermal imaging camera
- Captures recognisable photos of faces from up to 100 metres away
- Video camera system integrated into ONVIF CMS, enabling specialists to view images in real time
- Operates in temperatures from -25°C to 45°C
- Reports reliably to the connected control centre
- Acoustic warnings, communication via intercom system
Please feel free to request a non-binding quote!
Thank you for your interest in CIBORIUS wheel-driven robots. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please use our contact form or call one of our contact persons.
(*Please fill in the mandatory fields)
Our information on data protection can be found here.