Drones – terrain is no issue
For deployment on medium-sized to large sites
Surveillance from the air provides extremely effective protection: unauthorised persons and suspicious situations are detected extremely quickly and reliably with the help of artificial intelligence. Video analysis is also able to secure evidence. The irregular flight patrols do not reveal any pattern for intruders to follow.
Drones are also popular for checking alarms. As soon as a sensor - for example on a fence - detects movement, the airborne robot can head to the scene and transmit live video images of the incident.
They are also ideal for use as an early fire detection system. Thanks to the thermal imaging cameras on board, drones can spot fires as soon as they occur, for example at recycling centres, landfill sites or large storage areas, and report them to the connected control centre.
Features of the drones
- Uses artificial intelligence
- Thermal imaging camera for detecting intruders, even in poor visibility
- Early detection of fire thanks to thermal imaging
- Arrives on the scene extremely quickly
- Secures evidence with video recording
- Reduces false alarms
- Suitable for large areas (approx. 100 km, 24 hours)
- Reports reliably to the connected control centre
Please feel free to request a non-binding quote!
Thank you for your interest in CIBORIUS drones. If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please use our contact form or call one of our contact persons.
(*Please fill in the mandatory fields)
Our information on data protection can be found here.